- Ability to follow electrical code manuals to install and repair electrical systems
- Understand schematic diagrams, blueprints and other specifications required to complete electrical trouble shooting tasks
- Experience with PLC’s and VFD’s
- Experience working with hand tools, power tool and electronic test equipment
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Drug free at all times
- Perform installation, troubleshooting and repairs to production equipment, machinery, and plant facilities.
- Install and repair electrical distribution systems, power wiring and equipment.
- Install and repair motors, motor wiring, and control systems.
- Maintain ventilation, compressed air, hydraulic, water treatment, boiler, and steam related systems.
- Maintain a clean, organized and hazard free work environment.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Maintenance Manager and Plant Manager.
Send all resumes or inquiries to email@example.com